Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thompson Family.

Taiya is only one day younger than my Lydia.
It was so fun being around her and seeing the similarities between the two girls.
They also have a few differences, like those few pounds that Taiya has on Lydia!  Ha.
Oh and look at Taiya's incredible blue eyes!  Love them.
The Thompson family are so darn photogenic too.
Made my job easy!

And here is a funny-too-much-info-story for you all who care.
While walking up to the owner's home of the orchard before the Thompsons got there
a dog came charging out at me from under the porch
while barking like crazy!
I turned around being scared and it nipped me on the butt!
While walking, very fast, away from that scary dog I noticed my butt hurt BAD!
Sure enough that very next day I had a big old bruise on my bum.
Greg is my witness that he saw that black and blue coloring on my rear end.
Good story right?!

Now back to the beautiful family...
Copyright 2010 Kara Simmons Photo, all rights reserved.

No comments: