Sunday, August 15, 2010

New pricing info.

Hello all!
It was time to update my pricing and such.
Please click here for more information.

This new pricing on photo sessions will take place on
September 1, 2010.
August is your last month to book at the old prices!
For instance, if you book with me in the month of August for a 
photo session to take place in September (for example) you will still
be charged at the old rate.
For all those who are already booked with me this month,
you are still booked at the old rate as well.

Email me @ karasimmons20@gmail.com for any questions
or if you would like to book a session!

Thank you!

Copyright 2010 Kara Simmons Photo, All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!!! I can't wait to see the rest. She looks so freakin cute. I just calld my sister and left her a message telling her to hurry and book a session with you!!! You are so awesome. Love ya!!!

Heather said...

P.S. I need to send you more money. You definately deserve to raise your rates. You are that good!