Sunday, January 9, 2011

Graham Family.

Beautiful family coming your way!
Anyone who knows the Grahams know
they are in for a good time when they all get together.
And guess which son-in-law is related to me?
I have only taken pictures of his family and kids
a dozen times so it might be hard to guess people.
And while we are playing this little game,
spot the couple I just took some engagements for!
This is fun.
I should make my readers spot certain things in my photographs
all the time.
Just kidding.











Kara Simmons Photography, all rights reserved.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara they turned out fabulous! Everyone loves them. awesome job like always

Kristen said...

Those Graham's are some good looking people that is for sure! Good job!

Heather said...

What a beautiful family! One of these days I'll have to have you do one of my family. I think none of us are ready for one without my mom quite yet! You did such a great job!