Friday, October 29, 2010

B+J.

I have never even thought about becoming a wedding photographer
so I never thought anyone would ask me to photograph their entire wedding!
But J asked me and I just couldn't say no.
I had so much fun at Wadley Farm with B and J on their wedding day.
It was a gorgeous October day
and their family was so welcoming to me.
B and J's happiness was evident just being around them.
Thanks again J for taking a chance on me!















Kara Simmons Photography 2010, all rights reserved.

And I am so sorry to whoever it was who was
interested in me covering their wedding in the summer
and me saying no.
I wasn't quite ready yet!
If you are looking for a beginning wedding photographer
and are having a SMALL wedding and need a photographer,
give me a call!
 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You did awesome! You will be a busy bee next summer for sure!

Ashlyn said...

Hi! You don't know me, i'm just a huge blog stocker...but I'm Angie Haaga's sister-in-law and I recently got married and your comment about someone asking you to photograph their wedding in the summer just reminded me that Angie did mention you when I was looking for a photographer and I just wanted to say that your pictures are really good for just beggining. I am not very satisfied with my pictures from my photographer and we paid her alot of money!